Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This is my new blog. To write, vent, quote, etc. I'm not usually very good at keeping up with these things, but I'm gonna try! Here is my intro:

I'm Sarah.

I'm 20 years old.

I attend the University of Southern Maine.

I am a psychology major.

No I don't know whats wrong with you.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm slowly getting cultured.

I have fibromyalgia and anxiety.

But it's not gonna stop me.

I love my friends and family.

I would do anything for them.

I'm in love with an amazing guy.

I consider myself lucky to have him.

I worry alot, but at least you know I care.

I'm addicted to the internet and aim.

I'm a redhead, but I have my blonde moments.

I'm a perfectionist.

I do not like change.

I'm scared of the unknown.

But I do like new things.

I need more reassurance then people think I do.

I tend to bottle up my feelings and emotions.

I love to help people.

I like to travel and see new things.

I believe in seizing the day and living life to its fullest.

I'm pretty easy-going for the most part.

I believe things happen for a reason.

I also believe that whats meant to be will find its way.

I can be a complex person, but I try not to be.

I
f you want to know anything else, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment