Friday, August 7, 2009

Just not feeling it....

So, this morning I woke up early, (for me), and headed to Yarmouth for my Reiki session. It was amazing as always, and again, as usual, I felt so much better. I really can't believe how much Reiki really does do for me. Anyways, I bought some isotonix mixes too, which are natural supplements to help your body. I'm glad I did it, because we all know that my body can use any help it can get, but oh man, I shouldn't of because I can't afford it at all. I wrote a check for 135 dollars and some odd cents, and there was definitely not that much money in my bank account. Why did I do such a thing? Simple. Because I want to feel better. I'm sick and tired of feeling like shit all the time. I'm sick of not really "living." (And yes, the money is now in my account, no worries.)

But seriously. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. It sucks being only 20 years old and not being able to do things people my age do. It sucks being bedridden some days and not have a life. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hate not feeling like myself anymore and not being able to do things I used to be able. I'm only 2o years old and sometimes I feel like my life is over. This just isn't fair. I know life isn't fair, but I feel like I really can't handle this anymore. It's just really started to get me depressed. I just wish, more then anything, that I could feel better, and at least feel a bit more back to normal...that would be so nice.

So other then that rant, I'm doing alright. I'm just sorta having a down sort of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment