Monday, March 14, 2011

Update.

So, I'm gonna try to do better at writing in this blog, let's see how it goes.

Physical therapy is going well. Scott is so knowledgeable and so great. He knows what he is doing, and actually takes the time to explain things. Not only that, he understands fibro, and has actually done a lot of research on it. It's very nice to have someone who understands. I told him that I wish he was a doctor so he could treat my fibro, lol. He's doing great work on my knee as well, I can tell a difference already.

Speaking of my knee, I am so annoyed at the orthopedic surgeon who I have been seeing for my knee. At my last appointment with him, he had told me that it was just bursitis, gave me a cortisone shot, and sent me to PT. Apparently, there is also another issue. My kneecap is out of alignment, meaning that when I bend and straighten my knee, it basically grinds against cartilage that it's not supposed to, hence the pain. The ortho wrote that it in the notes to Scott, but never told me. It annoys me to no end that he didn't tell me everything. Believe me, he's gonna hear about it at my next appointment with him.

I'm also thinking about trying to doctor search for a new primary care doctor, but with my insurance and everything else, it's way more complicated then it should be.

I guess that's about it for now, hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment