Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Frustrated

Oh man. Frustrated isn't even a strong enough word to describe how I'm feeling right now. But I'm not sure if I can even come up with a word that IS strong enough.

This week has been the week from hell. And it's only Wednesday. It needs to stop. Like right now. I honestly don't know how much more of I can take. I just really really really don't know. I've been in SO much pain and SO tired and just generally miserable. It's been like this since Sunday. And today with the rain it's been even worse.

I went to the doctor today, which was not much help as usual. He is just stumped and doesn't know what else to do. I have either been on or am on everything he can think of, not just including FDA approved fibro meds.

Too much pain to even finish this. Just wanted to quickly update.

<3

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah, no... I don't want you to be so miserable. :(

    I watched your video on FB yesterday and it makes me so sad. Don't give up. I think you need to find a better doctor, too. One great resource is Fibromyalgia Network
    http://www.fmnetnews.com/

    When you join, they give you a list of doctors recommended by other members, by state. I'll check my list and let you know if there's someone in Maine you could try.

    In the meantime, you might want to consider creating a WRAP, like I did:
    http://xsarenkax.blogspot.com/2009/08/thats-wrap.html

    It's very helpful to work on this and keep it handy.

    Keep your chin up and focus on the next good day you're going to have. :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I hope you feel better soon. I am sending get better soon vibes, can you feel them?

    I hope your week improves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are feeling worse Sarah. When I feel that bad, I'm in my bed or my recliner. Rest is the is a key for helping me feel better. Sounds like you need a new doctor. Do you have a university hospital near where you live? I'm near a medical school/hospital and they have the latest and greatest knowledgable staff. I hope you are able to slow down. Hugs and understanding, Deb

    ReplyDelete