Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Few Cruise Pictures

We got back from our cruise a few days ago...it was an awesome time! Florida and the Bahamas were great, and so was the ship in general. Warmer weather was nice too! I just thought I'd share a few of my many pictures with you all. :)

The pools and hot tubs on board the ship.

Dan and I at dinner one evening.

I absolutely love palm trees.

Look at how pretty and blue that water is!

Our ship - Norwegian Gem

Dan and I lounging at the beach in the Bahamas.

Beautiful sunset in the Bahamas.

A chocolate Norwegian Gem at the Chocoholic Buffet

The dolphin that I just had to buy - I love dolphins!

Dan & I on NYE...don't know why he has a funny face lol.

Like I said, that's just a few of my many pictures, if you'd like to see more, visit my facebook photo album. http://www.facebook.com/sarahbear9708


No comments:

Post a Comment