Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good News!

Soooooo I have some good news. I don't need surgery on my knee! It looks like it's just a minor tear that should heal on its own. I do need physical therapy, but that's nothing compared to needing surgery! And my MRI looked good, so that's a positive thing too. Thank God! I am SO relieved! I was so scared and so stressed and just ahhh! It's about time I finally get some good news!

That's really all I have to say today, just wanted everyone to know the good news! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! I have a friend who recently announced the same. She had a torn meniscus(sp?) in her knee and found out it would heal without surgery.

    Seems like a lot of fibromites need knee surgery. I have a bad knee, but they both act up whenever thy like. I certainly hope I don't need surgery on either of them!

    ReplyDelete